Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2005, 10:12 AM
    Aquarium
    I like to start fresh water aquarium business in India what r all the steps to start this show more over I also like to export this fish over seas kindly kind me need help urgently...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2005, 06:43 AM
    Export
    Hi,
    Your best source of information is to go to google.com; type in what you want to read about, and click on Search.
    You will find many, many links to do some research.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    kris Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 09:07 PM
    Aquarium
    Hi fredq Many thanks for your guidance... I did the same but many times but in vain... 1 day it will click... thnx yar...
    Cheenu75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Hi, I'm From Chennai. Even I have same idea of setting-up freshwater aquarium trade. But it is a longtime plane for me. Even I need help for this. If I'm going to start, it will be from scratch. I think we can share some ideas.

Setting up an ornamental fish shop is much easier. Just get a wholesaler's (Importer and Exporter) contact and find a place at shopping complex.
    Setting up exporting and importing fish is a tedious process. We have to get licenses from our government and from other governments for exporting. I think there are also some clearance certificates from veterinarians or concerned govt. department. I'm not sure about this.
    Setting up a farm is much more than that. Have to find an open land with electricity and abundant freshwater supply for whole year.

There are huge aquarium traders with very huge setup. They have export and import licenses. But that is at Chennai.
    Still I'm gathering information on net. I found this article on net ( The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Chennai News : Ornamental fish park planned ). It may be a long-term plan. I don't know how much it will help us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Aquarium Fluorescent Bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I know that over time the power spectrum of a fluorescent light changes. You start to lose the shorter wavelengths (UV, blue) as the phosphors wear out. I also know that plants need those shorter wavelengths to be happy in an aquarium. So, my question is, how often should I replace the...

Aquarium water [ 2 Answers ]

I'm setting up a freshwater aquarium & I have "well water" that goes through a water softner... can anyone tell me if this will be okay to use in an aquarium? Thanks, "Ken" [email protected]

View more questions Search