Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffany Hoffman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2005, 01:21 AM
    Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie
    I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow white kind) is hunting them down, and the thing about the witch is that she has to eat an apple at a certain time in this glass chamber or she will age. And that is all I can remember...
    pebbles0343 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 11:16 PM
    I think that the movie you are talking about may be hugga bunch. If it had little puppet people in it with colored hair then it probably is. Hope I helped. There are so many children's movies where kids step through mirrors, it's really hard to know for sure.
    jennjenn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 12:55 PM
    Yes, I think it was a huggabunch kids movie... the witch had an apple tree under glass? I think the previous poster is right.
    Beccalicious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2005, 01:12 PM
    Movie title
    I think this is the second part of the wizard of Oz, there is a pumpkin headed guy named jack, and there are a lot of clocks in one room, right? Also, there are glass cases with heads in them. Are we talking about the same movie?
    pebbles0343 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2005, 10:35 PM
    No I don't think we are talking about the same movie
    danielle81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Hi there. The movie you are looking for is called the Hugga Bunch Movie. It stars Gennie James and you can find it on eBay. Enjoy!
    booneyhooney Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
    To beccalicious:
    The movie that you were thinking of with the pumpkinhead and the hallways full of women's head is called Return to Oz.
    Concerning the other movie, I have no idea. Sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

80's children's fantasy film [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a film title. All I can remember is that a young girl gets kidnapped from her bedroom by some monsters (puppets) and they carry her through a forest with lots of cobwebs and fog. She is then in a cave with a witch and she sings Silent Night... please help as this is driving me mad!

80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything,...

View more questions Search