Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Yes.. but I get the first black one....... black is my faourite shade.:cool:
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Okay... you can... but I want #2 because your mi wife... and you would do that for me, right? Lol
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Haha! Of course... dear?:p
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Can we please get back to answering the girl's questions. As noted it is a public board, any age can actually answer, she was just hoping for someone of her age group.
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Yay! :) its so nice being married now lol

But yeah back to the question...

Srry hun, I don want to go against your will... but I did have a good one :)
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Sorry... but in all hoesty, what are the odds of someone 10-14 actually answering this question, let alone checking it out.

-

Aug 4, 2007, 01:57 PM
    You have a point... but I am respecting the young ladies wishes...
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:59 PM
    I see your point J_9 but I just want to be nice and respect her wishes, but that's only my opinion! But back to the subject people :)
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 02:01 PM
    My appologies and I'll leave it...
    amylove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn_Emma
    Well. it's quite a long story. i only want people ages 10-14 answering PLEASE. ok, here goes the long story, make sure you read it all please.

I was in the 4th grade a new boy came in the school, and everyone in the girl's bathroom said he was oh sooo hot [i havent seen him yet.]i was like "no way" and i looked out that bathroom door and my heart jumped and i fell in love from looking at him. i fell on the floor and i said slowly "oh my god." "he is so hottt" So i kept bugging his lttle brother poking him and saying "your brothers hawt" and stuff so finally Lawrence [the hot guy was lawrence]wrote me a sweet note asking me out and i said yes and we were off and on through 5th grade. but b4 i get there i have to tell you something. He was my first kiss. he was just ohh myy godd he was my 1st love,my 1st boyfriend,my 1st hold hands,my 1st make out,my 1st kiss. god. i love him. but as the days went by and the months then years. In November of 5th grade i was devatated to hear he had to transfer schools. i cried all night. after he moved everything was dull in my neighboorhood. my school was dull. everything was blah. now. we are in middle school. [7th grade now] he claims this never happened and he HATES MY GUTS. HE CALLS ME NAMES AND HURTS MY FEELINGS. i am so confused and i already tried talking to him and his friends and the counselors! idk what to do now so if you could PLEASE give me some advice on what to do :(
    Iya hunni yes I think he might not won't to bring up the past and he might of moved on but still likes you but there is a little part of him that tells him to move on so he is trying to be though to be kind if you get me don't worry hunni he will come roundto it in the end
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Hun, you keep saying he is HAWT, but we haven't seen him yet, how do we know if he is really hawt or not!:D
    U better show us his pic ,huh?;)
    bambam99223 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
    He sounds like a jerk move on and find a new guy. He's out there somewhere
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 4, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Why thank you!
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 6, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Its funny I'm 17 older then 10-14 age group and I gave advice so did what like 2 other people I guess there were no 10-14 yr olds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

URGENT need answer by 9:00 P.M. Word problems [ 8 Answers ]

1)A company orders two types of parts, brass and steel. One shipment contains 3 brass and 10 steel parts and costs $48. A second shipment contains 7 brass and 4 steel parts and costs $54. Find the cost of each part. 2) Altogether 292 tickets were sold for a high school basketball game. An...

Love problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. so me and my ex started going out in August, at ifrst I hated him when I first met him, then I liked him and then we went out and it was perfect, we really understood each other, I mean he told me I DON'T love you and I told him the same, I mean it takes time, but he said to me I hope I will...

Love Problems Lifes in general [ 1 Answers ]

Feel so down I read cards but want someone to read for me as my lifes a big mess Am out of work (accident to leg) no money. Marriage of 15 years too far gone to fix so we stay together as friends. Works OK but am in love with my childhood sweetheart he says and shows he loves me but yes you guess...

View more questions Search