Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carolyn_Emma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Love Problems. Answer!
    Well. It's quite a long story. I only want people ages 10-14 answering PLEASE. OK, here goes the long story, make sure you read it all please.

I was in the 4th grade a new boy came in the school, and everyone in the girl's bathroom said he was oh sooo hot [i haven't seen him yet.]I was like "no way" and I looked out that bathroom door and my heart jumped and I fell in love from looking at him. I fell on the floor and I said slowly "oh my god." "he is so hottt" So I kept bugging his lttle brother poking him and saying "your brothers hawt" and stuff so finally Lawrence [the hot guy was lawrence]wrote me a sweet note asking me out and I said yes and we were off and on through 5th grade. But before I get there I have to tell you something. He was my first kiss. He was just ohh myy godd he was my 1st love,my 1st boyfriend,my 1st hold hands,my 1st make out,my 1st kiss. God. I love him. But as the days went by and the months then years. In November of 5th grade I was devatated to hear he had to transfer schools. I cried all night. After he moved everything was dull in my neighboorhood. My school was dull. Everything was blah. Now. We are in middle school. [7th grade now] he claims this never happened and he HATES MY GUTS. HE CALLS ME NAMES AND HURTS MY FEELINGS. I am so confused and I already tried talking to him and his friends and the counselors! I don't know what to do now so if you could PLEASE give me some advice on what to do :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
    I have a good answer, but apparently I am not allowed because I am not 10-14. Shucks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:15 PM
    I had a good one too, but because I am older than 10 - 14 I can't answer. Maybe I could wake my 13 year old daughter up. LOL

Hun, this is a public board and anybody can answer most any question.

Consider that us older ladies may have some very interesting advice for you, well since we have already been there, done that, and got the t-shirt.
    youngnstupid Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn_Emma
    Well. it's quite a long story. i only want people ages 10-14 answering PLEASE. ok, here goes the long story, make sure you read it all please.

I was in the 4th grade a new boy came in the school, and everyone in the girl's bathroom said he was oh sooo hot [i havent seen him yet.]i was like "no way" and i looked out that bathroom door and my heart jumped and i fell in love from looking at him. i fell on the floor and i said slowly "oh my god." "he is so hottt" So i kept bugging his lttle brother poking him and saying "your brothers hawt" and stuff so finally Lawrence [the hot guy was lawrence]wrote me a sweet note asking me out and i said yes and we were off and on through 5th grade. but b4 i get there i have to tell you something. He was my first kiss. he was just ohh myy godd he was my 1st love,my 1st boyfriend,my 1st hold hands,my 1st make out,my 1st kiss. god. i love him. but as the days went by and the months then years. In November of 5th grade i was devatated to hear he had to transfer schools. i cried all night. after he moved everything was dull in my neighboorhood. my school was dull. everything was blah. now. we are in middle school. [7th grade now] he claims this never happened and he HATES MY GUTS. HE CALLS ME NAMES AND HURTS MY FEELINGS. i am so confused and i already tried talking to him and his friends and the counselors! idk what to do now so if you could PLEASE give me some advice on what to do :(
    Well its been a few years I think u should just try be friends or something cause it sounds like he doesn't like you any more. But that was a really touching story
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 3, 2007, 07:19 PM
    K if he's going to be a jerk like that find another guy or better yet show him you don't need a guy be single and super awsome! Lol honestly I'm 17 but I've been there iight and not long ago, but if I were dating a guy and we broke up and I missed him so bad then next time I talked to him my hopes would be up and I would be so happy because mabey we could get back together and then he was rude and hurt my feelings like that I would be like fine shows who the real loser is. P.S. your in 7th grade so many better guys are out there for you just wait and keep your standards up. Also I know your in the 7th grade so don't start rumors or get angrey or lose hope or get bummed out just seriously ignore the guy eventually you'll find a better guy. (its always the hotties that are a$$hole$)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:21 PM
    J_9, there's a T-SHIRT?? No one told me! I got only a pair of kneesocks.
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:25 PM
    LMAO, WG!!

I think I still have the extra one I got, you can have it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Arrrrgh, a used, hand-me-down one just wouldn't be the same!! (Hey, a 17 y/o answered this question. Aren't there consequences for that?? )
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 3, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Geeze I hope not and I'm krista hii :D
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Arrrrgh, a used, hand-me-down one just wouldn't be the same!!! (Hey, a 17 y/o answered this question. Aren't there consequences for that????)
    Nah, not used... still in the original wrapper. I just got an extra one. I'd just have to dust it off. LOL
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
    (It's probably some yukky color.)
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:56 PM
    What's wrong with Pea green? LMAO!!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Well I'm an old hag and going to give my 2 cents anyway... you will have plenty of time to fall in love this was lust you are only in the 7th grade. You think dating is giving you problems now just wait for the good times to roll. Like Pat Benatar sings "love is a battlefield.
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    this was lust you are only in the 7th grade.
    Lust or puppy love?

Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    Like Pat Benatar sings "love is a battlefield.
    I doubt she knows who Pat Benatar is. BUT I DO!! LOVE HER!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Your first love is usually not your best love. Meaning there is better to come. Just sucks right now.

So move on. Don't spend another minute wasted on him. It was great at the moment. That moment is over. He's denying it cause its easier that dealing with pain.

By the way, some people do this when they are 30, not just 10 or 12 or whatever.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Awwwwe! The little girl thinks she is in love:)
    Hunni listen, I thought I had found my first love at 11, despite the fact that he was 18 and worked for my aunt at the time and that he did not see me in any other way then little sister kind of way. Look, maybe you have found your first love but trust me, you're going to be getting over him prettty darn soon. When you get into high school, you're going to see that there are plenty of fish in the sea and you're abrely going to remember old whats-his-faces' name.
    Just let it go and try finding someone new.:)
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I'll make T-Shirts if I can join:p Haha!
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Of course you can!
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
    L0L! Of course not... they will come in every colour of the raindbow AND in black, white and 7 different shades of grey.:D
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Sweet, can I pre-order a black one please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

URGENT need answer by 9:00 P.M. Word problems [ 8 Answers ]

1)A company orders two types of parts, brass and steel. One shipment contains 3 brass and 10 steel parts and costs $48. A second shipment contains 7 brass and 4 steel parts and costs $54. Find the cost of each part. 2) Altogether 292 tickets were sold for a high school basketball game. An...

Love problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. so me and my ex started going out in August, at ifrst I hated him when I first met him, then I liked him and then we went out and it was perfect, we really understood each other, I mean he told me I DON'T love you and I told him the same, I mean it takes time, but he said to me I hope I will...

Love Problems Lifes in general [ 1 Answers ]

Feel so down I read cards but want someone to read for me as my lifes a big mess Am out of work (accident to leg) no money. Marriage of 15 years too far gone to fix so we stay together as friends. Works OK but am in love with my childhood sweetheart he says and shows he loves me but yes you guess...

View more questions Search