Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 02:40 PM
    Results From Amira Magic Cream
    Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very important I want to even my skin tone.should I get makari products,godiva or amira magic cream.what works best from the uneven skin tone and fading away dark spots.I‘m not looking for something to lighten me up so much.just to give me even skin tone.thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Skin Creams
    Hi,
    By the time you pay for skin creams, with probably not the results you want, you could have paid to see a good Dermotologist.
    Make an appointment; see one.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

How can I order magic cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Can I order magic cream with money order?. And is there any othere site that I can get this from?. Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

View more questions Search