Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    When you are able to spell his name correctly, I promise to read your posts, ET.
    Wow, that's a new one for me, won't talk about it until you learn to spell his name? Let me help you out Elliot, it's Barack Hussein Obama. His advisers have been working overtime to come up with something more appealing and possibly easier to remember:

Senator Brock O. Alabama
    A decidedly more “American” first name, “Brock” could be your corn-fed, record-setting high school quarterback from Indiana. Middle initial may stand for “Opportunity.” As for “Alabama,” well, that sounds better than “Brock O. Bible Belt.”

Senator Barack “Blitzkrieging Barry” Obama
    Nicknames: America loves them, and they’re crucial in helping people accept entities foreign and unknown. This strategy worked well for African-American baseball legend Henry “Hammerin’ Hank” Aaron, who was one-hundred-percent black; considering Obama’s evenly split black and white heritage, could be twice as effective.

Senator “Ba Rock”
    With professional wrestling and action movies setting record popularity levels, this may be the easiest way to lock in the 18-to-25 demographic. Would need to hire personal trainer, however.

Senator Barack Omaha
    A geographical reference calls to mind two patriotic ideas: a bustling agricultural hamlet centrally located in the American heartland, and that ill-fated beach at Normandy where so many of our countrymen laid their lives upon the altar of freedom. Synonymous with hard work, sacrifice, courage. Plus, Nebraska would be a lock.

Senator Borat Obama
    Great juxtaposition. Still serious in Congress, but fun and free-spirited on the street. Also, celebrates the American immigrant identity for those who falsified their immigrant identities. Easy campaign slogan: “Presidential Runnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of America.”

Senator Hillarack Rodham Obadham
    Good old-fashioned political fun-poking may be the psychological key needed to edge out Obama’s foremost opponent in the Democratic primary. Could also cause some beneficial confusion at the polls.

Senator Barack Osama
    Addresses that difficult-to-ignore name similarity with the world’s most infamous terrorist. Connotes honesty, courage, and resolve to accept head-on the challenges put in front of you. Perhaps grow a long, wavy beard and become more nomadic?

Senator Iraq Osama
    Like above, but braver.

Grand Wizard Barack Obama
    Such bravado could be detrimental to the candidate’s public profile, but could also be effective in courting new constituents, particularly those residing in active Klan territories. More to the point than, say, Senator Nathan Bedford Forrest. Also, possesses an authoritative flair the Dems fall short on.

Senator Barack W. Obama
    “W”: A magical initial that’s historically helped even the most under-qualified of presidential candidates reach the Oval Office. Couldn’t hurt.

Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
    For whatever reason, this just sounds like a winner.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Obama is running for *VICE PRESIDENT*; then, President in 2016.

If he accidentally gets the nomination for President for the Democratic Party... (you figure out the strategy, do I have to explain the political machinations to you!). ;)
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux

If he accidently gets the nomination for President for the Democratic Party....... (you figure out the strategy, do I have to explain the political machinations to you!). ;)
    Choux, Obama is NOT running for VP. It is absolutely ridiculous to believe this man would put himself out there for this grueling process to run for SECOND PLACE. Only FOUR Vice Presidents have been elected President, and 152 years passed between the time Martin Van Buren and Bush one were elected president. He ain't running for VP, hon.

Steve
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    Choux, Obama is NOT running for VP. It is absolutely ridiculous to believe this man would put himself out there for this grueling process to run for SECOND PLACE. Only FOUR Vice Presidents have been elected President, and 152 years passed between the time Martin Van Buren and Bush one were elected president. He ain't running for VP, hon.

Steve
    CTV.ca | Obama says he's not running for vice-president
    "No, you don't run for second," Obama said. "I don't believe in that."
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello El:

They ALL suck!!! Ceptin for Ron Paul.

excon
    Isolationist are his only draw
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux

If he accidently gets the nomination for President for the Democratic Party....... (you figure out the strategy, do I have to explain the political machinations to you!). ;)
    Hillary/Obama ticket would only solidify what Hillary had before Obama got in. Who wans a woman in wartime:D
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Aug 3, 2007, 01:49 PM
    What an Obamanation :eek:
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SpawnOfAzazel
    What an Obamanation :eek:
    Did you mean: What an Obamination

According to m. malkin An Obamanation is a

"Wasted" candidacy.

But I guess she is attached to disgusting, unorthodox sexual device’s.:p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Ungh.

I left the voting booth in the last two elections sick to my stomach. Voted gw both... practically choking on my own vomit on the way out the door. The only thing matching or surpassing the gop's awful performance is the dems inability to bring up a candidate mediocre enough to win.

I have a feeling this election may be more of the same.

Man, I hope I'm wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I stick thin? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and have been trying to gain wait because I was under. I've gained 7 pounds. Why am I still stick thin??

WIll she stick with me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Girlfreind had to move with her dad out of state yesterday.I am so confused about how my relationship with my girlfriend will turn out. She says she will wait for me at college. But I can't help but wonder if she will fall for another guy. She says she loves me and will wait for me. But...

Peel and stick [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put peel and stick on an already tiled floor. The tiling was well done so I don't want to tear it up. It's just ugly for my taste. How can I pull this off?

When should toddler be using spoon/fork [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wanting some advice on this subject, Currently I am still feeding my son with a spoon myself and letting him feed himself with his fingers food that can be eaten that way. My mom said I need to start letting him feed himself with a spoon, that he should be attempting it right now. ...

Should people stick to what they know? [ 22 Answers ]

Should people post in forums they know little about if others with good backgrounds are active there?

View more questions Search