Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sycamorebabe711 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Should I believe him? I need advice fast please respond
    Me and my boyfriend brokeup about 3 months ago and after we broke up whenever he saw me he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike looking at me when I drive by in the car. And all mine and his friends say he still loves me.the other day his best friend imed me and asked me all these questions and then he told me that my ex still love me a lot. And then on Monday he called me 3 times but I was sleeping so I didn't answer my cell.and then on Tuesday me and my friend were watchen TV and he called 6 times but I didn't hear it ring and on the 7th time I answered it and we talked from12-3am and his friend told me that my ex loved me and wanted to bang me. But I don't know if I should believe him... wat do you think it sounds like he still loves me or do you think he is just playen? But I really like him still so it is really important to me so please respond asap
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Aug 7, 2005, 04:29 AM
    Look girl... we saw the question the first time you opened up a thread... openning additional threads about the same subject will not increase the likelihood of someone answering your question...

Ask the question and then wait until someone answers it... you can't get a response in 2 minutes.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    Forget about this jerk.
    If he still loves you, it will come out eventually.
    Don't listen or talk with others about him.
    Give him time, leave him alone for a month. Give him a chance to decide what he wants.
    Make some new friends.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Will No Longer Respond To Thermostat! [ 5 Answers ]

Well, we moved into this mobile home about 3 weeks ago. We have our a/c and oil heat connected to one thermostat. It was all working fine up until a few days ago. All of a sudden, the heat would not shut off at all. Eventually it got up to 90 degrees in here and I just opened the door to the...

How do I respond to her? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I want to get back together with my ex. I want to reply to her email but am not sure why she's telling me these things. Here are some parts from her email to me: "I have been going through a lot myself lately i havent really been talkative with anyone lately. My problems are my own making...

How to respond... [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: So, I posted a couple weeks ago, if that, about a relationship I was just getting out of. I was having a really hard time with deciding whether to give him another chance and decided that it would be a good idea to stay moved out and go from there. He has still been pursuing me (ie...

TV turns on but doesn't respond [ 3 Answers ]

Help please, I'm able to turn on my TV but there is no sound and I can't change channels. The TV menu doesn't appear and it won't switch to video. Any ideas?

Respond ASAP! Motion. [ 1 Answers ]

A motorbike is moving at 21.3 m/s when the rider applies the brakes, causing the motorbike to slow down at a constant rate. During the 3.00-s interval immediately after braking begins, the speed decreases to half its starting value. What distance does the motorbike travel from the instant braking...

View more questions Search