Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bautista Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Should I Stay With Him Or Leave Him!
    Ok well I have this boyfriend I have been with him for 1 year and 8 months our relationship was great until well this one girl came in, she is ugly in a way but pretty 2... well my boyfriend would talk to her and they were friends and than well I guess he called her once and was talking to her and told her he liked her and well ever since that day things haven't been the same... :( But there is nothing I could do anymore I have tried talking to him but he gets mad... and well he has done so many things that hurt me and now I don't even think my feelings for him are the same I want to leave him and move on because I am so confused about how I fell about him...
    I know I still have feelings for him deep down but at the same time I don't...
    And well I know he still likes me but at the same time I am not sure but I don't want to make a mistake on braking up with him because maybe I am wrong maybe he does love me like he says he does but who knows... I could be wrong I don't know what to do I don't want to make a mistake!! :confused:
    samesame Posts: 95, Reputation: 19

Aug 3, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Take a break and see what happens. Sounds like you need space and some time apart to reconcile your feelings.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:32 AM
    So he called another girl and told her that he liked her then started treating you badly?

Darling he is a jerk. Break up move on and find someone who will treat you good ALL the time.
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Aug 3, 2007, 06:33 AM
    If your boyfriend was so quick to be interested in another girl when he was in a relationship with you, it's obvious that he's too immature to understand what he's done to you. Since he's completely changed his behavior around you, he is not worth your time. Trying to fix things may make him think you're clingy, which is very unattractive. Especially if he gets mad when you try to talk to him about it... this means he does not want the relationship to continue. It was wonderful of you to try to keep things going because it shows how dedicated and committed you were, but his heart is not yet ready to take on that commitment. If he's hurt you before this, also, there is absolutely no reason to keep hanging on by a thin little string. Let go, and be free to explore the world of dating once again while he assess his actions. He may just realize later on the mistake he's made, and try to pick things up once again. Being confused in a relationship about your feelings is a warning sign to drop things for a while so you can think about what you really want. Continuing something you don't want to do could result in quick failure, and you'll be crushed about the breakup for a long time. You are NOT making a mistake by breaking up with him. In fact, it is the healthy thing to do, and I would suggest it highly. Don't let what you think get in the way of what you feel. Trust your heart... you need space and time. Good luck! :)
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Bottom line…….. They meet someone else and they begin to treat you bad hoping you will break up with them……. Why? Because they don't have the guts to break up with you. Move on, sweetie and if he comes sniffing around make him work for it. Let him know you are not going to simply hang around while he sticks his toe in someone else's pool!
    Aleigh123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 06:52 PM
    I have been there and done that. Me and my boyfriend have been dating a year now. We met at a party and the first time we saw each other it was love at first sight. Everything was great till October of this year. He met this girl and they hang out a football games and all that when I don't know about it, he has even told me she wouldn't be where ever he's going but I end up finding out she was there after all. The past two weeks I have had mixed feelings for him, I still love him deep down but I feel like I'd be better off if we took a break. But I do worry a lot when I think, What if I'm wrong? The best advice I can give you now is do what I'm trying to do, don't leave just yet, stick around a little while longer and see if anything changes. If not then maybe it is time for a break, you can't be happy in an unhappy relationship unless you two work it out together.
    Best of luck

Ok, this is just my opinion, if you still have love for someone you can't just leave, its not that easy. Deciding whether to leave a relationship isn't easy to go threw, people handle situations differently. If your one of the people who still has feelings for someone but you can't decide whether to leave then my advice is to stay a while longer, you don't want to be one of those people who end up single then you realize it was a mistake to leave, but in the end it could be too late to go back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or leave [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 with three kids I meet my husband when I was 18 years old Got married a year a half later. We had to girls and then when my youngest daughter was almost three he left me for another woman (a friend of mine). We were separated for almost two years. He had a baby boy with her and I got...

Stay or leave? [ 34 Answers ]

My name is amber. I have been married 6 months, and now my marriage is falling apart, I don't know what to do! I love him, but he gave me the ,"I love you but im not in love with you right now" line. I say that 6 months is too little time to really work on our marriage, this is both of our first...

Should I leave him or should I stay [ 3 Answers ]

We have been having troubles ever since our 2week old baby past away. He is going to jail again and I'm tired of him being here and then not. I have no money no job not a damn thing anymore. I love him to pieces but I want a man to be there for me when I need them to be.

Should I stay or leave? [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy 4 years ago, who feel in love with me, we dated and I never felt committed or in love, my cousain past away, I had to travel so broke up, he never stpped writing or calling,and I always avoided him, he finally met this girl,which he left once I came back to town,I became lunatic with...

Leave or stay [ 7 Answers ]

Should I be up set that my husband looks at other woman that are not dress more then he looks at me and he as a email that he thinks I don't know about:confused: is it wrong for me to get mad or is are marrieds really gone and there know coming back because that's how I feel any more

View more questions Search