Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnvlv247 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Ear Piercing
    Hi, I am a 17 year old male living in Chandler, Arizona. I am going to ASU and my parents are in Connecticut and I'm staying with an aunt. I want to get my left ear pierced, but you need a parent and stuff to get it done it most places I've checked. I turn 18 in Nov, but I would like it done before September. Is there anyway I can get it, does anyone now certain places, or do I have to wait until I'm 18? :confused: :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 09:59 PM
    You have to wait until you are 18 unless you can get parental consent. And please, I don't know if you were thinking of doing it yourself, but don't if you are. That is a big risk for infection, and you could pierce it crooked, causing it to not look very good :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Yes, I agree with Star on this one. It would be very wise to wait until you are 18 to get it done professionally(unless you get parental consent). It will be safer and look better this way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good reason to get an ear piercing? [ 12 Answers ]

My mom says the only way I can get a piercing is that I can give her a good answer. Im 14 and can't get a piercing. What's a good answer?

Industrial Ear Piercing [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I got my industrial done about 4 days ago. After the guy pierced it he sent me on my merry way and didn't give me any aftercare instructions. Can someone who has had this done and it has healed nicely for them give me some advice? Also, on an average how long does it take this piercing to...

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Ear Cartliage Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Does piercing your cartliage means anything? Is that a symbol of anything?

Do you need a parent to get an ear piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have three holes in each ear and I have a cartilage piercing but I want a fourth hole in my ear and my mom said no but do I need her approval to get it done?

View more questions Search