Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Don't even answer him. Block his number. He hurt you so many times don't give him any more satisfaction from seeing.g you hurt over this
    aliasundercover Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Trust me, the heartache does mend in time. If the physical symptoms don't abate? Get yourself checked out k? You don't know who or what he was with.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 3, 2007, 03:53 AM
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through, my heart was broken once and I could'nt manage the pain well so the nausea starts and I felt drowsy and tired all the time, I began to lose track of time , my brain did'nt fuction well anymore and it actually made my heart stopped beating for a few seconds, I was a mess. Please go see a docter. Marily...
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 05:38 AM
    If I were you, I'd go to the doc and get tested to make sure that vicious lying turd didn't pass anything on to you.

I'm sorry he was such a scoundrel toward you. What an @$$! Good luck to you, I know it can't be easy. :(
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 08:34 AM
    You did the right thing. Just try to focus on you and your kids, and on healing yourself.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Thank you ALL will do. Love hurts but I guess it doesn't when its REAL LOVE?
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Boy this is one hellova way to lose weight when I can't afford to lose an ounce
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Hi Jaxie, how are you feeling?
    I am so sorry what has happened to you.
    U know that night you posted your case, I was so mad, I couldn't even fall asleep myself.
    That SOB( I don't curse, but I must to him! )
    I am thinking if there is a way to sue him, I think he is way too ridiculous!
    12 women! Have you told their husbands or bfs?
    Get all of them to the court and your kids, sue the SOB...
    beethowin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Stumbled upon this accidentally... m sorry and I know what yr going through now... hope everything is all right... 4 years right...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on gum - started to ache [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have just found your site and was wondering if any of you could offer me any advice? At about the end of Feb this year I noticed a lump up at the top right of my gum - close to where the cheek flesh starts (forgive the lack of medical terms - but I have no idea about the terminology!). ...

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared... How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?

View more questions Search