Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Centerpoint Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2005, 12:30 PM
    Another question...
    Tom, I have a sump pit and pump about 33' away but what really concerns me is that the garage is on one side of the wall and the porch is on another side. The shower drain rough-in isn't even close to an outside wall, could this be an under ground spring, considering the water doesn't smell soapy or has a sewer smell?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 6, 2005, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerpoint
    Tom, I have a sump pit and pump about 33' away but what really concerns me is that the garage is on one side of the wall and the porch is on another side. The shower drain rough-in isn't even close to an outside wall, could this be an under ground spring, considering the water doesn't smell soapy or has a sewer smell?

Centerpoint, You're cluttering up the site with duplicate posts. See your answer in your original post. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search