Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Security Guard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Cash Advance
    If an employerr, advance you money from future pay checks, how much can they deduct fom your paycheck every month?? can they take your whole paycheck and leave you with nothing, or do they fall under that no more then 10% rule.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
    It depends on what their rules are, each employer is different. They usually deduct the amount that was advanced to you in your next check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thanks in advance [ 1 Answers ]

Midland Oil has $1,000 par value bonds outstanding at 8 percent interest. The bonds will mature in 25 years. Compute the current price of the bonds if the present yield to maturity is: a. 7 percent. b. 10 percent. c. 13 percent. 7. Go to Table 10–1 which is based on bonds paying 10 percent...

Cash advance on workman compensation cases [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California, I would like to know, can I be denied a cash advance on a workman compensation case, if being off work has cause a hardship.

Advance maths [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help with vectors and functions or any website with these information relating to vectors and functions. VECTORS -addition, subtraction, and multiplication of vectors by a scalar -displacement and position vectors -magnitude of a vector -equal. Parallel and perpendicular vectors ...

View more questions Search