Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saz 77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 05:05 PM
    When was imps tobbacco sold?
    I have an old Tobacco jar it's glass with a metal lid. It is advertising Imps tobacco.I was wondering how old it was because it looks really old?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Goods Sold [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following question: The following information is available for Ace Company for 2007: Disbursements for purchases $1,050,000

Tenants house being sold [ 2 Answers ]

I am a tenant whose townhouse is being sold by the owner/landlord in NY. We were notified 3 days before the sign went up in the front yard. We were initially told that we could pick specific days that we would be available and would receive 24 hours notice or reasonable notice... we have two dogs...

Sold Debt [ 1 Answers ]

If a company that I owed a debt to sells it to another company or collection agency does the Statute of Limitations start over? If the debt is sold and the new company puts it on my credit report will that stay on my report for another 7 years? Thanks for any imput.

A home we sold [ 3 Answers ]

During disclosures on a home we sold, the people that were purchasing our home asked about what was under the tile in one of the bathrooms, they were from a contracting background, He asked if it was “hardibacker” I wrote in a statement that I believed it might be hardibacker. After they purchased...

View more questions Search