Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeoGlock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Strange plant inside abandoned mine
    A few days ago, while exploring an old mine in Southern Utah, I ran across a strange plant growing on the floor in an area of TOTAL darkness.
    It was approximately two inches tall, with 5 or 6 spiderweb-like stems growing out of a small tuft of roots. On top of each stem was a small, round, white ball about half the size of a standard pencil eraser. I've been in a lot of mines but I've never seen anything growing in one of them until now.
    Any idea what this thing is?
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Aug 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Anyway you could get a picture of it?
    GeoGlock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Not for a while, anyway. The mine is in a pretty remote area and I have no plans to return in the immediate future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

Abandoned Property in NY [ 7 Answers ]

I have an interest in two abandoned properties. Both properties has been abandoned for 3 years and both has delinquent taxes on them. Both properties are still owned by the owners. But one of the properties has an owner that cannot be located. The current address for that property is the...

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

Help! Abandoned Kittens! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm in need of some deseperate help. I came home from college today to find that two 2 week old kittens had been abandoned in my loft! I need some advice! I have mammalac for them and they will take it froma syringe reluctantly, but I need all the info on little two week old kittens I...

View more questions Search