Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmacelyn Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Living on
    It's a frightening thing thinking we are all going to die sometime or another, but that is one thing that we know for certain that will happen to us all.. But it's the unknowing everyone is frightened about! I think that when we die our spirt always lives on... I believe in ghosts my father when he was a child with his brothers went fishing and thought they seen my great grandmother in the bushes near by, when they arrived hme there grandma had passed away!! My dad doesn't really talk about the advent much with me but has told other relatives. I think he thinks I will be scared!! Has anyone else feel the same way about this subject and have they seen anything unusual? Its not the died you should be frightened of it's the living...
    p_rich91 Posts: 40, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2007, 02:23 PM
    I believe we live on in some form after we die and that we can feel the influence and support of our loved ones even when they have gone. Sometimes that helps me get through hard times, knowing that they are watching over me and supporting me. I have never seen one of them or seen any ghosts or scary things, but do think there is life after this one and that what kind of a person we are makes a difference whether we will be happy or sad after we die.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Yes death is very scary and to me it's important, especially in later life, to accept that it will happen. I truly try my best to live as if tomorrow will never come but I think we all forget about that sometimes and take life for granitite. What comes after death... I don't know but I'm sure it can't be too bad. Either we will disappear into the world of nothingness or we enter into a heaven like realm. I personally believe that some sort of heaven awaits us all.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 01:27 PM
    When I was younger my grandfather passed away at like 2:30 in the morning. My mom said at 2:45 she heard footsteps going down the hall to the bedroom to my bed room, she said a few minutes after that she saw a figure standing over her.
    Later during that day my aunt said she felt as someone was looking at her around 3:30 that morning and gave her a warm feeling.
    The funny thing is we lived 15 minutes from the hospital and from my house to my aunts house was almost 45 minutes. We didn't get a call that he passed away till almost 4:00.
    So I guess I'm a believer of spirits.
    Just keep in mind if you worry too much about death living won't be as fun. Don't waste your one chance!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EX Living in my mind [ 48 Answers ]

Greetings all, It's been 15 months since my girlfriend of three years left me. I still find myself missing her. There isn't a day go by that I not think about her. Memories just keep playing in my mind of her. I keep having dreams about her. I miss everything about her, from the way she smelled...

Living Situation [ 9 Answers ]

I'll try and make this the shortest version of the story I can Me and a few of my friends all went in on an apartment together and 4 days before the "move in date" the ALL bailed out on me (some friends huh?) So then all my stuff was at my Boyfriends Mothers House waiting to be moved to my new...

Living above a cemetery [ 1 Answers ]

We built our home about two yrs ago.From early on things started happening.This land had never been developed by anyone till we moved here.I've found out there were settlers here.I'm what you would call a sensitive,my middle son who is 25 is one as well,my great grandmother,grandmother and mother...

Living in NY and NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My wife and I lived in ny and she works in NY but I work in NJ. We end up paying a lot for taxes because my work doesn't allow me to take out additional taxes from my paychesk. This year we are planning on filing seprately and my W2 has a NJ address that I spend considerable time at...

Living Religions [ 1 Answers ]

How are newer religions different from older ones? How are they similar?:confused:

View more questions Search