Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Don't ignore me
    · I am a beginner I want to learn HARDWARE….what should I do first…?? My second question is that net can help me? how?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 2, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Many Community Colleges offer night/weekend classes that will start you on the right path. At mine, you don't have to be enrolled as a student, but they offer these types of classes as "Lifetime Learning" and anyone can pay the fee and sign up.

The net could probably help, but I think its useful to have one-on-one with an instructor that can show you things in person.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 10:32 AM
    There are literally thousands of books at the bookstore/Amazon/library on the subject. Start there. Having a second computer to take apart and play with is helpful as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does he ignore me? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm family friends with this guy and he's always really quiet around me and he always looks so bored, unfriendly and mean. I make conversation sometimes when I get up the courage but he never seems to respond and I just don't know why!! I don't see what his problem is with me! I'm nice to him...

Need to Ignore someone! [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I have a landline phone and I've made an enemy. He calls me on my home phone everyday and I don't like that. Anyone know how to ignore his phone number, so it doesn't ring when he calls or something like that. He's always leaving voice messages! :mad: I need help as soon as possible! Thanks!

Should I ignore it? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and previously worked for zellers from June 2006- early December 2006. During that time I made a number of stupid choices and stole small items which I believed to have totaled less then 50 dollars. My friend also stole a memory card which was around 50 dollars and he is related...

To ignore or not to ignore [ 4 Answers ]

I really want by b\f back. He needs space. But possibly sees us together in the future, do I give it to him and risk losing him? He also wants to be with another guy who he is not sure about either. We have been apart a few months now and I am feeling desperate and I do not think this is a good...

View more questions Search