Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Elder scrolls 4 oblvion
    On the oblivion expansion pack the shivering isles how do you get through that tree door that leads to a burrow cause its locked and no matter what I do I can't get it to open
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Aug 3, 2007, 05:07 AM
    If it's the one I'm thinking you have to kill the two spiders outside of the tree and one has felldew on him and you must take that to get into the tree and keep finding and taking it while in the tree. So look for felldew and take it and you should get in.

Aug 3, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Ill try it ty

Aug 5, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Nope it didn't work have you got any other advice for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elder law [ 2 Answers ]

Since 1999 I have been taking care of my grandmother. It started with home maintenance and has progressed to help with finances, medical appointments, and basic physical care. In July of last year my uncle's daughter, her boyfriend and their daughter moved in with my grandmother. Neither of them...

How do you get rid of ground Elder [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can any one help tell me how to rid my garden of ground Elder. Every time you chop one down, two appear in its place. They are taking over. Is there some kind of ground Elder Killer chemical that does exactly what is says on the tin ? Please let me know a solution. Jon.

How do I keep box elder bugs away? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get rid of box elder bugs? The south side of my house is just covered with them. I have two kids under 5, and a dog, so I would rather not use pesticides. I know they will fly away to feed, but how do I keep them from coming back. It seems like every year they have become more numerous. ...

Box Elder Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home with a nice box elder in the yard. I noticed that some of the branches were dead and proceeded to cut them out. This year, some of the branches died just as the leaves were about half the size that they reach during the spring. Is this a bug or fungus problem? I...

Box Elder Bugs [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of box elder bugs? I live in a mobile home and have been annoyed by these harmless bugs since we moved in but can't find anything to get rid of them... any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

View more questions Search