Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WJWolfe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2005, 12:40 PM
    1980 sci fi movie black masked robots
    Hello,

I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump suits with guns. The face plates the robot have all look like Japanese faces. There are big earth movers in this film and they drive them around and stuff. Any help would be great. Thanks
    dave9999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WJWolfe
    Hello,

I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump suits with guns. The face plates the robot have all look like Japanese faces. There are big earth movers in this film and they drive them around and stuff. Any help would be great. Thanks
    If you are still out there, first bit sounds like ´The Black hole´.
    Maybe that, and some other film mixed up together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980 Chevy P.you. Tailights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem truck. 1980 Chev pick up with tail light and brake light problems. The truck blows the running lights fuse and when it does work the left brake light and tail light go out if brakes are pressed. Tail lights work alone, brake lights work alone, turn signals work alone....

Robots.txt [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I need help in writing a correct robots.txt file. I don't know anything about this and I just want to Make sure I end up getting the right codes based on How I want things to be. These are exactly the files and folders inside my server:

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

Need Help with 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury that I am trying to get to get fixed up to pass inspection and drive it. I have everything working except the windshield wipers. The connecting caps on the linkage arm that connects the wiper motor to the blade mechanism had become corroded and eventually tore...

Kswasaki 1980, 250cc, help with the carb. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1980 250 Kawasaki and whin I shot off the gas to shift is run at that speed (3000rpm) for a second before it drops down. HELP! I've cleand the carb and have 2 other ones and the other ones run a lettle ruff but don't do what this one does. This one is the smooths and would like to...

View more questions Search