Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safwanpoitex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 12:15 AM
    David copperfield with empire state building
    Is it the true fact that mr. david copperfield once make an empire state building disappeared?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 12:20 AM
    I don't know about the empire state building, but he made the Statue of liberty disappear.

You have to realise that he's an illusionist. Which means he made the illusion of it disappearing. It never actually disappeared form existence.

Smoke and mirrors and all that :)
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Sep 15, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Yes, unfournately smoke and mirrors are obselete, camera tricks are in right now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Building a housein another state [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and inherited a small lot of land in Florida. I have never visited the lot though I have seen 4-7 year old satellite photos online. Not much is developed around it but the roads, a man made lake and a few buildings are nearby. If I want to build on the lot where do I...

Where to start if building a house in another state [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and inherited a small lot of land in Florida. I have never visited the lot though I have seen 4-7 year old satellite photos online. Not much is developed around it but the roads, a man made lake and a few buildings are nearby. If I want to build on the lot where do I...

Relocating, building a house in different state [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My family will be relocating within 6 months. In 2006, we traveled to NC few times and we signed the contract to build the house (we paid required $5,000). The construction started Jan 2007. Will we be eligible for travel expense deduction when filing 2006 income taxes even though we...

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

View more questions Search