Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2012, 09:32 PM
    You could always just put on a weave, lol :)
    ErikaJo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 01:19 PM
    You get what you pay for. Cheap shampoos and conditioners are cheap for a reason. They strip your hair of it's natural oils making it more difficult to promote hair growth. Use a Sulfate free shampoo.
    A multi-vitamin will also promote hair growth! Fruits and vegetables will help too. The good you put in your body will benefit you with what comes out.
    Don't wash your hair every day. Shampoo your scalp and condition your ends. Never brush your hair when it's wet because that's when it's at it's most fragile state. Also never sleep with wet hair, it'll cause breakage.
    Use hair masques, the one by Macadamia works wonders and makes your hair so soft.
    Don't use heat products on your hair everyday. If you must, keep the temp. low and do your hair in small sections so you don't have to keep going over it with heat.
    Massage your head for at least 10 minutes every day. This will get blood flow going to your head to help make it grow.
    To help your bangs grow, simply take multivitamins and pin your bangs back. So they aren't to your dislike but they also won't be messed with and will help them grow faster.
    fatjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Eating Jello works with hair growth. It helped someone I know with Alopecia.

Jun 14, 2013, 08:07 PM
    Eating jello will not make your hair grow, that is ridiculous! LOL! If it's really horrid just get a wig until the bangs grow out. Hair grows however fast it grows and there's really nothing that will make it grow except time.

Jun 14, 2013, 08:08 PM
    Oh wait, I already suggested a weave in 2012! Sorry! I didn't realize this was an old post. I should pay more attention :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make hair dye fade faster [ 38 Answers ]

I had strawberry blonde hair... And I hated it because at school I am always being teased about it so I tried a wash out dye that said it would last 8-10 washer. The dye was called bronze babe... My hair is now even more red then before and I hate it even more!! :( I go back to school in 2...

Making your hair grow faster [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster? I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there really a way to make your hair grow faster? I have to be careful what I take, like medicine. I am on medicine for post partum depression. So if there is a pill that can make your hair grow faster , I need to make sure it doesn't interact with my medicine. Or how about something you put in...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

View more questions Search