Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarbaby8098 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Cat stopped labor after one kitten
    :( My cat Tabatha delivered 1 kitten yesturday, but her labor has stopped. She doesn't seem to be in distress and ias very calm, but is still very pregnant. What should I do, will she be OK?:(
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Aug 1, 2007, 10:55 PM
    I would certainly be taking her to a vet - if she still has more to come then the longer you leave it the worse it could be for her.
    sugarbaby8098 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Thanks so much for the answer. I got lucky this morning and she delivered 4 more around 5 to 7 this morning. They are are healthy and so is she. There wasn't much that I could do in the middle of the night. I am just so glad that she managed on her own. Thanks again.:D :p :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat has stopped labor after one kitten [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and am worried about my cat. This is her second litter of kittens. She had one last night around 6pm. Then her labor stopped. She has not had another since and it has been almost 24 hours. Could something be wrong? I have seen a lot of kittens born but never had it take...

Is my cat in labor [ 1 Answers ]

Mt cat is about 7 weeks pregnant and the other day it looked like her belly had shrunk she hasn't given birth yet as you can still see the kittens moving she keeps panting and that has been for about 2 days now is she going into labor or not help

Cat deliverd 1 kitten last night, labor stopped [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have an answer. I have a cat in the same situation. She had 1 kitten last night around 4pm, seemed to be in labor for a while then stopped. She is totally taking care of the kitten, eating & drinking. She likes me to lay w/ her in our closet, is very affectionate! We can still feel 1 moving...

LOOK is my cat in labor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 7 weeks pregnant cat had a huge belly but now it looks as if the belly has shrunk, you can still see the kittens moving and she has been panting on and of for two days now, she has started nesting and keeps squatting is labor soon? Help

Is my cat in labor? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has a cat who is very pregnant. She doesn't know when exactly she became pregnant but thinks it might be around Oct. 5. The kittens are moving continuously right now and the mom to be is very gassy and not too interested in eating. She always wants to lay down next to my friend and be...

View more questions Search