Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdwind Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 10:06 PM
    HP Color LaserJet 1500L
    Hello,
    The Drum unit indicator is flashing (only this indicator is flasing others are dark) . I've changed the drum unit but that didn't solve the problem. What else can be done, to be checked?

Thank you in advance!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 28, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Suggestion:

Go back to the Drum R/R instructions or the User's Guide . Replacing the drum may involve the manually resetting the drum's counter.

I don't have this model of printer but that's usually the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

HP Laserjet 5M hangs when printing from Windows [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an HPLJ 5M printer that is now not printing from Windows. Here's what I've tried: 1. Ensuring that the printer and computer are communicating - I created a little text file using notepad. I can print the file no problem from the DOS cmd line, but cannot print from windows. 2. Have...

HP laserjet 1300 leaves marks on top left corner [ 2 Answers ]

HP laserjet 1300 The printer prints with a scratch on top left of every page. No problem with contents but leaves some stretch marks (as if it were jammed on that section only) every time. Any suggestion?

View more questions Search