Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boss42o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Bondo work
    Where can I find free info. On how to do bondo on cars?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 09:11 PM
    You might find information on the following sites to be helpful to you. I hope that you do.

WikiAnswers - What are tips for repairing a car with Bondo

Bondo is listed all over the following site.

MRC TechTip - Paint Your Own Car? Why Not!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Do you think it will really work out? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I have a problem. My boyfreind barley calls me anymore, I never get to see him, and I can never call him because I don't know how to get up with him. I want this relationship to work out because I love him more then words can express we have been going out for about 3 months...

How to come to US to work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in Peru that has worked in the US for 7 years and has fulfilled his contract at his present employer. I would like to know how I can hire him legally in CA

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

View more questions Search