Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123456sweete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Priceing on commercial cleaning.
    How do I charge for a 11 floors offices, they want me to give them a price to clean the entire offices inside every day ,how do I figure this out, please help me I need this quote for tomorrow.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:52 PM
    It would help to know where you are located in order to provide a better answer for you, but I will submit one based upon going prices for cleaning where I live. That would be in the Iowa - Illinois Quad Cities region.

The going rate around here for cleaning offices is around $11.00 per hour. You figure out how many hours or parts of an hour that you are going to take to clean an office and then add the figure together. It also depends on what kind of cleaning that they are going to be wanting on a daily basis. Some things may only need to be done once a week or even once a month.

You state that you are going to charge for 11 floors of offices? Is that correct? If that is correct, then assuming that there will be three or four offices per floor, then I don't think that you will be able to clean each office on each floor in one night. Please clarify what you mean.

If they are supplying your cleaning supplies, then I would figure out per office how much time it is going to take to clean each on a daily basis. I wouldn't go under $10.00 per hour.

Again, there is so much more information that is needed in order to answer your question better.
    nailem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 04:59 PM
    I am getting started in this business myself and would like to add that a building of that size needs to be bid on per sq ft. The going rate for that is anywhere from 7-9 cents per sq ft. in Illinois... DO NOT UNDER BID... Plus it sounds like you will need a crew for that job.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Old thread that is no longer generally visible unless someone happens to visit the forum topic area where it's located or, is notified that there's activity on it because they've previously posted on the thread.

Original poster has never returned to address anything on the thread.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

How to start a commercial cleaning businss? [ 2 Answers ]

I have experience in the cleaning end, but do not know how to start on my own. Do I need to be licenced and insured to start? How and where do I do this?

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

Old super nintendo priceing trouble [ 8 Answers ]

How much is a old super nintedo worth with about 30 games to go with it??

View more questions Search