Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MTY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Spouse visa
    Hi,

I have got married in pakistan in November, 06 ( few month before). Can u please tell
    Me what r the reqirements for my wife to come here in uk. Is my bank statement from
    Uk is enough r she has to arrane a bank statemenet from pakistan as well.
    I hope u will answer my question soon and guide me well.

Kind regards,

MTY
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
    I've noticed no one answered, in general you have to do more than prepare bank statements, the link below is from the UK Border and Immigration site and should provide you with info on what needs to be done. Call the number at the bottom with any questions

Border & Immigration Agency | Spouses, civil partners, fiance(e)s and proposed civil partners

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK Spouse Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Arbab Sikandar. I wa in UK before 2 years and marry there with a british citizen. After that I came back because my visa is expire. Now my wife vist me along with my own child of 1year to Pakistan. She didn't have enough document to apply for my visa. Now she live in a Rental house...

Spouse Visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried so many websites but do not seem to find answers to basic questions. I would appreciate if anyone could help me. The situation is this. I am married to a Pakistani who is and has been illegal in the UK for just over 5 years. He is planning to go back to Pakistan to apply for a...

Spouse visa to UK [ 4 Answers ]

I got married in January this year and my wife submitted her visa appllication on the 21st. She has still not heard anyhting from the British embassy in Islamabad. She did phone up and they said they are dealing with a backlog and that she should call back on the 15th May. Is this normal...

G4 Visa Spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Mrs./Mr. I am a G4 Visa Holder and my wife wich is a spouse of a G4 visa holder and she is working for an outside retail company. I am interested to know what form she has to use fille her taxes.

View more questions Search