Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KDH1021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Finding info on an old boxer.that doesn't want to tell me
    My grandfather was a boxer, back in the day. I'm not sure where or when he boxed. I think he was a professional, but I can't be sure. When I ask him about his boxing days... my grandmother shoot a look that pretty much said the word "boxing" isn't allowed in the house (because that's what my grandfater wants). Does anyone know of any place to look for information about him?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Have you tried Google? If he made it into any papers or anything like that he could be found there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding info about bought out bank [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the location of a bank that is no longer in business that was bought out by another bank , maybe more than once. To retrieve loan info I'm failry sure of the location but not the steps

Finding info about personal bank account [ 4 Answers ]

Lets say I return an item at a retail store and the refunded money goes directly to my personal bank account/credit card, can the owner or manager of that store legally find out the name of the account holder, going by the account numbers that they have in their computer system for that return?

Boxer dog [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please help me my boxer has not been eating well she has been pushing her plat away, She had her first season about a month ago and her nipples are still really big the back two look swolen, Somebody asked me the other day if she was pregnant because they looked that big but...

Finding Missing info from balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

One item is omitted in the following summaries of balance sheet and income statement data: Beginning of the year: Assets $540,000 Liabilities $324,000 End of Year: Assets: 670,500 Liabilities: $292,500

1 yr old boxer won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 yr old female boxer that keeps pushing the plate away and won't, she smells the food even from my hand and walks away. Do they get tired of the food ? I tried a . Different flavor from can, but that didn't do it and she also crys ,I imaging from hunger or maybe from her period (she...

View more questions Search