Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Internet User Stats: Browser, Display, etc.
    1. I've generally relied on w3schools.com for display and browser stastics.

I see a bunch of others mentioned here.

Have any of you heard good reason to believe any one or two stand out as the best?

2. I'd really like to see some statistics on monitor resolution that break out the "over 1024x768" category. Any of you know of a good one for that?

Thanks!
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 1, 2007, 06:39 AM
    I have used StatCounter Free invisible Web tracker, Hit counter and Web stats on several sites with good results.

It has a lot of features, including no banner or link required, all for free.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 06:57 AM
    You make a good point of relying on the stats of the audience of the individual site(s).

I'm using Google Analytics and just love it. It makes Webalizer look like a Model T.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer display problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have Windows XP, Home Version. My girlfriend deleted some programs and since then my web pages do not display properly and the font is LARGE. I went to VIEW on the Internet Explorer toolbar to try and change the font but this did not work. FYI, I am using IE 6.0. Thanks

Change the way user log on or off in user account [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I re-installed my operating system recently . I wanted to change my display screen if I go to the user accounts and click the option which is CHANGE THE WAY USER LOG ON OR OFF it displays a message saying that CLIENT SERVER FOR NETWARE HAS DISABLED THE WELCOME SCREEN AND FAST USER...

Can't Display Color or icons in Browser! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I do't know if anyone can help but my browsers, both Firefox and Explorer seem to be unable to display background color. I've tried everything, from downloading Java, Macromedia flash player, editing the color options in my internet options and nothing works! Any advice would be greatly...

Can't display layer in internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to display a logo (color white, background transparent, png format) as a layer over a graphic in a web page. I have tried one hundred things and can't get it to work. Note: display in Mozilla Firefox is perfect. White logo does not show up in Internet explorer. Currently trying...

View more questions Search