Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmBear22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Private caller from a girl to speak to my husband
    Hey. Last night a girl called my phone. Saying its none of my concern of who she is. And that she needed to speak to my husband. She finally told me that she was Jennin. Which is my husbands ex before me. And that he was supposed to be at her house at 10:00 last night. And they were dating.. She called from a private number... is there ANY WAY I can find out what that number is that she called from?? PLEASE write me back as soon as possible... :( :confused:
    AmBear22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 03:33 AM
    My state I live in
    I wrote a minute ago just wanted to let you know I live in raleigh nc if that helps you any.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 1, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Have you talked to your husband about this? IF he's cheating, he's the one you need to confront.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Did she call your house phone? If she's his ex - she could be just trying to make trouble. If someone is having an affair - are they really going to call - and first be stand-offish, and then say oh this is so and so and we are dating.
    Sounds like a trouble maker to me. Talk to your husband.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 1, 2007, 08:12 PM
    If you have her full name you can find out anything about anyone. There are websites like: PeopleFinders.com | Internet People Search & Public Records
    White Pages, Yellow Pages, Maps and Directions on AnyWho
    And many more. Just go to Google and you'll find them. I think you need to find out where she lives and find the #. I would also highly recommend hiring a private investigator. You would like to know what your hubby is up to and this way he can't lie. Good luck.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Comment on LearningAsIGo's post
    Maybe she wants to know how to find the house so that she can see if his car is there when he isn't home
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I really don't know if you can find out what the number is... but I'm really sorry about your situation. He has no business whatsoever talking to her, especially since he has kept it a secret from you
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Aug 1, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I can't see that firstly, your husband would provide the woman that he was cheating with, his wife's phone number, and secondly, that if they were in fact dating - she would tell you about it?

Sounds to me like she is just a trouble maker, and you should just tell your husband what happened - surely he isn't that stupid!?

Don't accuse him of anything yet - you could damage your trust if it turns out that nothing was going on anyway.

Private Investigator? Why on earth would you just to that drastic measure at this early point? Silly idea if you ask me (and expensive for no reason? ).
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 2, 2007, 11:19 AM
    First things first...
    What does your husband say about all of this?
    Do you believe him? Do you trust him?
    You're the one married to him, not her.
    If you trust him, don't "confront" him, tell him what happened and leave it open ended. See what he has to say.
    If you don't trust him then it's time for other measures. As far as the phone number goes there's no real way you can find out where she called from since it was blocked it could have been from anywhere.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:24 AM
    If she called and blocked the number you have no way to trace it except calling the police, I've been told they can do this but you would have to have a more valid reason than an ex is calling.

I'd agree with the above and confront him about it.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 2, 2007, 11:35 AM
    There are several search companies that will provide you her address and telephone number for a nominal fee.

Here's how to start

White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search

Type in her name and the city/state where she lives. She may be listed.

If she is not, then you will be asked if you would like to get a report on her at one of several search companies. There are several sponsors that will be next to her name. When you click one of them, you can obtain the information. US Search is one of the sponsors and used by several businesses.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I truly think this is someone trying to cause trouble. The best thing you can do is to talk to your husband. You don't want break down the trust by automatically assuming the worst in him. Have you been given any other reason to doubt his faithfullness to you? If not - don't give that message.
    Communication is key in a good marriage. Don't take someone else's word for what could be happening when you made a commitment to him and he made the commitment to YOU.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 05:45 AM
    I just don't want to think of you getting in a physical fight after you track this person down!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 3, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Hello.

Sorry but if she blocked her number its lost, BUT I agree with some of the above about it seems funny she would tell you anything. Unless he has been telling her he is leaving you and hasn't.

The big question is what does your husband say about it. Has he given you any reason in the past to think he would cheat on you. Talking to her isn't the answer or she would have gone into more detail already.

Many Many times its not the husband but the ex that thinks if she can break you up she can have him back. Don't push the problem until you know all the story.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private Caller [ 7 Answers ]

Can anybody help me or give me suggestions of what to do when a privite caller keeps calling my moms cell and my house phone and saying my name and my sister's and my moms name really softly... it freaks me out that they call 3 in the morning... what should I do? Anybody knows how to unblock a...

Private caller [ 15 Answers ]

[How do I find out who keeps calling my house when it comes up private caller?

Private Caller [ 8 Answers ]

I get a private caller on my cell phone. I want to know his name and number... is there anyway I can find out other then going to the police? I called T-mobile they said they see the same thing as me unknown number and there is nothing they can do.

Private caller [ 4 Answers ]

How would unblock a private number that has been calling my phone ?

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search