Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie302 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2007, 09:01 PM
    I'm in love: I guess
    I'm in love with my tranier. So do I tell him. Or not? I've text him before but he doesn't write back. What does that mean? He doesn't call anymore?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 09:04 PM
    If this guy likes you he would approach you on his own. How are yo so sure you are in love? Take a step back and let things happen on their own. If it is meant to be it will be, if not then that's okay too.

Jul 31, 2007, 09:06 PM
    True. But want him... so what does it mean when he doesn't call or text me anymore... he use to all the time
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Well usually that means he is simply not interested anymore. The worst thing you can do in that situation is to not look desperate by texting and calling even though he doesn't reply. Relax, don't worry about him, be confident, and be yourself. He will come around if he wants but don't count on it. Find yourself someone who is head over heals for you; you deserve it.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 1, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Honey, you can't be in love with him. It might be what we call "infatuation".

WHAT did you text him?

Aug 6, 2007, 04:18 PM
    I text him how is it going? then he text back I'm at a friends b-day partywhats going down? What does that mean
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 04:23 PM
    It means that he is not interested. Thought that there might be something wrong.

If he is not texting you, leave him alone. Men want what they can't have. Make yourself unavailable.

You are not in love with him, you are in LUST with him. Love is mutual. Lust is not.

Aug 6, 2007, 05:02 PM
    OK what if I make myself unavailable. How is going to know that. If he doesn't call.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 6, 2007, 06:35 PM
    He doesn't sound interested. He's having his own fun and you're not part of his plans, but you're all so after him. Leave him alone!

You're infatuated and you're wasting your time on someone who's not available. You might be missing out on someone who is. I assume you went overboard with showing interest in him and because it's not mutual attraction, he doesn't call you anymore.

Stop texting him; stop calling him. If he wants to talk to you, he'll call.

Marie, you have your own life and it should not revolve around him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Men don't want needy, clingy. Leave the dude alone. It is pretty apparent he doesn't want a relationship at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guess the author [ 15 Answers ]

Don't cheat . Hint ; the author of this has now jumped sides and what is written above could be the critique levelled at him today .

I Guess Its Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

A song I heard a few months ago and it was kind of catchy I just don't know the name or who sings it. "Pacing the pews in a church corridor..........The grooms bride is a *****........haven't you people ever heard of closing _____ doors" I know it is not in order but it is the best I can...

Guess Who... [ 1 Answers ]

Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he notices that both cars were in the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles. "Wow Bob, looks like you guys had...

Guess what this is! [ 3 Answers ]

http://i4.tinypic.com/103a6te.jpg You might not have guessed it but that is the bottom of my evaporator coils in the air conditioner. There are dead bugs, bacteria, molds, mildews and who knows what, sitting inside there. It must be years of buildup. No wonder why it smells like midlew in my...

View more questions Search