Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canukmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Looking for a TV show/don't know the name
    Hi, I'm new hee and was hoping you could help.
    My husband is trying to remember the name of a TV show that he watched sometime in the early 1980's. It took place in Africa, and he ram a refuge for animals and he had a lion. That's all he can rember. Thanks :)
    daydreamer191 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Hey there, well I'm not pretty sure about the program, I'm from the 90's so,:confused: , but do you or your husband remember who were the charazters? How they use to dress, their looks, any famous quote from them, gosh, I know I'm asking too much but maybe with this it could help you or him remember more :D was the show famous? Known? Good ratings? Or was it just another TV program like any other?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I've been trying to think of the same show! If you figuer it out, please let me know!!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 28, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Ohhh, I so know the show you are talking about! I think the Lion's name was Elsa? I think it was in the 70's though. I'll think about it, it will come to me.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 28, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Born Free!. is that it?
    moix4 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 03:35 PM
    I remember Daktari from the mid-60's with Clarence the cross-eyed lion
    Inabelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I'm also looking for a TV series from the 90's or early 2000's. It was kind of a sci fy series about this new evolved race of humanity that had no emotions but had greater intellect. One of these "men" became involved with a normal human woman, and at one point was given the ability to feel human emotions. He had to hide from his kind, who planned to take over as the new ruling species, and eventually eliminate normal humanity. I can't for the life of me remember the series name or what network it was on, but it was very good. I watched it in Oregon in the late 90's or early 2000's. I hope someone remembers it and the name, as I would like to locate it. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

I Need To Know the Name Of This Show [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so there was this show I watched when I was really young. I was born 1989, sothis show aired late 80's early 90's and all that. I can't remember the name of this show at all but I know what it was about. This group of kids got to run a radio or television station, and they would...

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

Ed TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I regularly watch Tom Cavaugh's "Ed." There a number of "quotable quotes" in that show - like Ally McBeals's "McBealisms." Can anyone refer me to a website that has a list of them? Please! I especially like what he said about if something wasn't meant to be, you couldn't do anything about it,...

View more questions Search