Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 31, 2007, 04:33 PM
    So.what do guys want from a girl
    I'm not talking about the obvious... in a relationship? I'm assuming the same thing we want, honesty, love, trust? How many guys really want a serious relationship anyway? And how far does looks go?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 31, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Well I'm not sure how old you are, but at my age (15) Looks are just about everything. The girl can be mean but that doesn't matter. However I'm guessing once we get more mature, loyalty, trust, and love would be what I want. Without these things a relationship wouldn't be a relationship... And again I am assuming if the girl I love makes me happy and I love being around her, then I would want to be with her forever. However if she is annoying and expensive then good bye to her!
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jul 31, 2007, 06:12 PM
    At my age, 21, I'm sick of girls that need to be babied through every one of their plethora of insecurities. It's one thing if you like hearing good things about yourself, it's another thing entirely if you need reassurance every twelve seconds. On top of that, the insecure ones are almost always the ones who won't take a compliment and it drives me berserk.

Another thing that pushes my crazy button (and yes, it's very easy to do), are chicks that refuse to talk about what's going on in their heads, despite being open about the fact that they're upset about something. Trust me, as your boyfriend, despite how hard you try, I'm usually going to know when you're upset, don't waste my time prying that stuff out of you, because you're in a relationship, you should feel comfortable sharing.

Women who play hard to get. With me, they might as well rename the game "not going to get chased" because I sure as hell don't chase after them. Don't get me wrong, not putting out the instant you meet a guy does not constitute hard to get, that's common sense. I'll give you an example of hard to get I hate. Met a girl, she chased me around the bar, bought me drinks, etc. She initiated the number trade and whatnot, said she wanted to hang out the next day. Blew me off that time, and two subsequent times, she's a cousin to a friend of mine, so I find out she's not doing , just blowing me off for no reason. So I drop it, and two weeks later I hear from her friend, who's all like why did you quit, she really liked you and couldn't stop talking about you. I told her the story, her friend says, "oh she's just playing hard to get", to which I could only reply that she'd won. Hate it.

Women who think they're paris hilton. If I had a nickel every time I told a girl to take down my number and call me only to get the answer "i don't call people, they call me", followed by their attempt to force their number on me. Well obviously they don't if you're flirting with me all night and you wanted to get my number in the first place. Don't try to impress me with your social inability to cooperate with modern society, just take down my damn number and call me or take a hike, I got other things to worry about.

Women who don't have jobs or a car. On my list of priorities, my income and or transportation come well before my potential girlfriend, yours should too.

Women who talk about how bad their last relationships were. Guess what? Life sucks and we all get into bad relationships at one point or another, get over it, or spend time getting over it and get back to me then. Otherwise, I don't want to hear about how awful chad treated you, because you're only proving to me you lack the common sense to stay away from unemployed drug addicts with criminal records, which leaves me asking the question why are you interested in me? Do I seem like one of them?

Women who act like I'm a child despite only being within 3 years younger than them. Guess what, I'm bigger,stronger,faster,smarter,more talented, and better looking that most of the girls that play this card, so you know what, I suppose you can take age all to yourself. Reach for the stars, sweetheart.

Women who think looks are going to sell a relationship. Sure, you may spend the better part of your social nights beating off drunk guys with a stick, but guess what? There's a reason why you're unhappy and single. You're still looking to me for something, which means we're at an even standing, and college educated guys who make good money and don't have drug addictions seem to be in short supply, so drop the cindy crawford and start convincing me why I should be interested in you.

There's an abbreviated list of what I hate. Start with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do guys do when they like a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked with this guy on and off for almost a year and now he has started his own business and is not local anymore. This scares me but I could make the long distance thing work for the right person. Either way I know guys don't talk back and forth with girls unless they are interested in...

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

Guys what do you like from the girl your dating? [ 8 Answers ]

Im just curious... what do you guys like from the girl your dating? When your at work, do you like your girl to send you a cute text just telling you that she loves you stuff? And when you and your girl are talking on the phone.. what would you be interested in talking to her about? And what...

What do guys want in a girl? [ 25 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I have been wondering what guys want in girls. You always see discussions about what girls want in guys, but guys have to want something too. I always seem to go for the wrong guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and I thought I loved him. He only wanted my body though. He...

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search