Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandon_K. Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends
    I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the only one that helps him the MOST... anyway,should I be nervous... I trust both my girl and my best friend but... I just have a bad feeling about this... If anyone can help me with my little problem... I would surely appreciate it... Thanks.

Brandon

Aug 3, 2005, 05:58 PM
    I seriously would appreciate some help... am I not to clear of myself... please anyone help me
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 4, 2005, 12:30 AM
    You don't mention your ages, but in general...

If you intend to pursue a long term relationship with anyone, there must be trust. If your best mate runs off with your girl, then you get burned. (Fact of Life, live and learn)

However, only you know how good your relationship is with both of these people.

Need I say more?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2005, 09:24 AM
    Friends
    Hi,
    How old are you?
    That would matter at how you look at things.
    Trust is just that; trust.
    It doesn't always work!! If your best friend falls for your girlfriend, and vice versa, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
    There is a reason why your girlfriend seems to want to help your male friend so much... probably because she already likes him a lot! If she didn't, she woulnd't be helping him... think about it. You may have already lost her.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Aug 5, 2005, 03:21 PM
    Age of Us
    Well I'm about to be 16 and my best friend is once month older than me,my girl is 14 about to turn 15, so... Thanks a lot guys... I really do appreciate the help thanks... And you all are probably right,the weird thing is they only talk for 5 minutes at a time when solving problems... sooooo that kind of throws me off just a little... anyway thanks to all for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

Girlfriend hanging out with friends [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend of two years, who lives with me, has been recently having her friends (male/female) come over for drinks when I'm not around. Sometimes late at night when I'm at work. Her friends hardly ever come around when I'm home and we don't all go out together. Im going to be working night...

Friend or girlfriend?help! [ 3 Answers ]

Well here the situation there's this girl, there always a girl but anyway I've known her for years, three at leats, and we get along very well. We always pick each other for projects, every time I talk to her I'm not nervous yet with some other girls I do, she is amazing, as a frined but now since...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search