Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    USAFFirefighter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Kenmore 60 series dryer
    Does anyone have a diagram of the dryer belt assembly? Also I just got done cleaning it extensively and wanted to know why the motor keeps going out. Before I took it apart it would work good for about 20-30 minutes. And then make a real loud noise and then shut off I figured it was because it was over heating and shut off to cool off.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Yes it probably is going bad. It overheats and shuts off to its internal overload. Once it cools down it resets and will run again for a short time. I believe you can go to Appliance Parts from RepairClinic.com - HomePage or www.apliancepartspro.com and find a diagram. They also have the parts you need as well. God Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE!! OK I don't want to pay $200+ for a fix that's under $80. My kenmore 80 series electric dryer will only start in the wrinkle guard mode (no heat), anything setting with heat and it won't start. I checked the internal safety fuse and it passes a current. So could it be the heating...

Kenmore Dryer 90 series [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have little experience with trouble shooting appliances so my first question is going to be kind of silly to those that have even a little experience. I have a Kenmore 90 series @ 10 years old and it isn't heating. Everything else seems to be working properly. At first I assumed it...

My Kenmore series 80 dryer is not drying! [ 1 Answers ]

The home I purchased a year ago already had a now seven-year-old series 80 Kenmore electric clothes dryer which seemed to work fine at first. Gradually, it has taken longer and longer for the clothes to dry. Recently, although the clothes get hot and swirl around in the dryer, they are simply not...

Kenmore Dryer won't Start 90 Series [ 1 Answers ]

The dryer has worked for several years without a problem. But suddenly, without warning it won't start. There is no sound or action. I have checked the: Push to start switch Door switch Thermostat Thermo cutoff switch Thermal fuse Timer (This I only checked for continuity when set at 60...

View more questions Search