Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adavis1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 01:45 PM
    How do you get a sample bid for cleaning svcs.
    I need a link to get a cleaning bid form. I have searched all over the net and cannot find anything. Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks
    Angelia Davis
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adavis1977
    I need a link to get a cleaning bid form. I have searched all over the net and cannot find anything. Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks
    Angelia Davis
    Unless a member here can show you one, then you can visit here

How to Start a Successful Cleaning Business

And view different formats, but you would have to buy a packet.
    kefeclinton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    We need an answer
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 02:19 AM

We knew you needed an answer.Lets try again. I went to Google entered 'cleaning bid form' and got this website which contains one. Next time try Google.

HomeBizTools Error Default Page (ignore 'error default page' this works)It won't cost you anything, just enter 'cleaning bid form' when you get there.
    MaidtoClean Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 07:04 AM

Go to cleanuptheprofits.com I bought this ebook and it has help me. Samples of letters, bids, follow up letters and a lot of good advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

Which bid seems better? [ 6 Answers ]

Here are bids I received from two different contractors. I'm interested in anyone's opinion. Here's the house: Two story 4,000 square feet - 1,500 upstairs, 2,500 downstairs. Southern California (Orange County) Old 30 year-old Carrier split system needs to be replaced along with 8 new ducts...

View more questions Search