Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WonderWoman92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 01:33 PM
    His best friend is holding him back
    I met a guy in September last year through my bebo. He had commented on my music taste saying, 'You love Nirvana! How awesome, me too!'
    So then I asked for his msn and we got chatting. We finally met up about a week later, and got on really well with one another. He was too good to be true.
    Then we finally started going out about 3 weeks after we met each other. It went on very well at the beginning but after a couple of weeks for no reason at all he started to become less chatty and less fond of metting up. At this time he had started hanging around with the skaters more than me. The 'leader' of the skaters sat next to me in biology and he didn't like me at all because he thinks I'm a 'fake' (Fake meaning to pretend I'm into the music I say I am but I'm really into different music). The next week my boyfriend ended our relationship by text.
    I was totally devastated I really really liked him! I was sure it was cause of his new best mate (the skater). I really think that he had talked him into finishing with me because my ex was still texting me at night and begging me to come on msn.
    But after about 4 or 5 months we totally stopped speaking. And didn't really hear much about each other until now.
    I had started to look at him again during lunch breaks and stuff and I think he must've noticed because all of a sudden just before the summer holidays had started he spoke to me on msn.
    But I've noticed a change in the way he's speaking to me. The conversations now are full of sex. We've both aged since then and I know it's normal to speak about this but it's basically everything we speak about. He's asked me lots of questions like if I masturbate, what I would've done with him if we were going out.. etc.
    It was really looking up for us and I was enjoying these conversations because they were more intimate, but here's the problem..
    This sounds childish to me but I can't help being bothered about it. Now, whenever I come on MSN he's usually online but doesn't start a conversation with me. So I start one with him and we start chatting. But it happens every time I sign in now! Has he just been speaking to me because he's bored and no one else is on? Or is he just trying to play hard to get?
    He said I should come over to his house and alone when everyone in his house is out so we can get up to naughty stuff.. But I don't think he's even going to ask me out. Is he using me? Or is he just scared of getting ditched by his best mate (The skater)?
    Im really confused because once again, I am in love with him! And I can't help it. But I need some answers, quick!
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 31, 2007, 04:52 PM
    If he missed you and loved you, and wanted to get back, he wouldn't say something to you Like, "Come over to my house alone so we can get up to naughty stuff." Especially since you're not his girlfriend at the moment. Which means he just wants sex.

If he loved you too, He wouldn't have broken up with you just because of a friend told him to saying that you were, "fake."

And from what I can deduct, it seems he wants you to start conversations with him about sex, so he can have sex with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holding a child back, pros and cons [ 56 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice from those who have been there - done that or not done that. Here is my situation. My daughter is 6 years old and is in the first grade. She has a summer birthday and so she is a very young first grader. She made our cut off by 2 weeks when she started...

What's holding him back? [ 1 Answers ]

I met my ex at work in 2004. He had started exactly a week before me. I thought he was cute, but someone had told me he had been engaged for like a month or so. I thought to myself 'oh darn' I had no motive to go and bust them up. Him and I talked at work and eventually through emails and...

Possession.holding me back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Evryone! I'm a 16 yr.old female and I have been charged in juvinile court for possession of drugs and passing them out.. im on probation until August. Can this stop me from being able to get emancipated? Thanks!

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Probation Officer Holding Me Back? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with transferring. First off I am unemployed but have a job offering up north in Washington state. I live in Texas and I have been turned down by many jobs because of my background status. What I have done is a misdemeanor theft of 500 dollars. My first offense. My...

View more questions Search