Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsilvav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Yahoo Icon in Google
    In the Google 'web search' the Yahoo icon appears next to the URL (in the address bar) the other searches are unaffected by this change and they still keep the Google 'G' by the URL. I have tried reinstalling IE7 and it didn't fix it. Does anybody kow how to fix this? Or at least, is it harmful to my computer? Here's a picture of it:
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 2, 2007, 06:35 AM
    This is not harmful, although I'm sure the folks at Google wouldn't appreciate it! Try clearing your cache... check the delete offline content box as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

No Sound and ICON gone [ 3 Answers ]

I have done everything suggested to me and I still have NO SOUND. When I 'rolled back" as was suggested it took away my SoundMax2 and won't reinstall it, also my volume icon in the tray is gone I tried the sndvol132 no luck. I have restored to a new restore point. Bottom Line I cannot get...

Winxp program icon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have encountered on several occasions when there is this '~' icon been created on my desktop for no reason. Usually it is created after I've run a few programs, which I can't pin point to. This particular shortcut/icon created does not d anything, at first I suspected it was created by a...

View more questions Search