Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdot Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 11:12 AM
    iTunes songs erased/iPod won't work if hooked up to a computer
    My sister has an iPod and we have iTunes on our computer. All the songs she had on her iPod were on iTunes, until recently. Now everything she had on iTunes is gone, and we don't know why that happened. Also, she can't add anything else to her iPod or hook it up to her computer or she'll lose all the songs she has in it. What can be done to fix this?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Take the iPod to a technician to reset everything on the iPod and maybe do some re-installations.
    mdot Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Wouldn't doing that erase everything on the iPod?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Put Songs From My CD Onto An iPod [ 7 Answers ]

I am getting an iPod and I need to know if I can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the iPod. Along with that what software programs can I use to download music? Please tell my that itunes isn't my only choice. And by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, I hope it...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

Itunes (ipod) problem, and question [ 6 Answers ]

I have an iPod which obviously uses itunes. I have successfully downloaded up to 1000 songs, both from my old cd's and from itunes, etc. Today I was trying to download 10 cds I borrowed from the library. One of them, just was giving me problems. The import icon wouldn't come on (just the browse...

View more questions Search