Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddog74 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:45 AM
    I think I am going to show up in court just to make sure.

Is a "stipulation of settlement and vacating default judgement" something that the court can deny? I see no reason because both parties are agreeing to it. The letter states that the Clerk may vacate default judgement against me at any time without further notice to any party.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2007, 08:29 AM
    No, it sounds exactly like what you want. You just need to make sure its submitted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Update on Default Judgement [ 19 Answers ]

JUST TO UPDATE YOU ALL: I went to the bank the other day and both my joint savings & checking was negative $3850.00-EACH!!! When I went to the bank manager he said a legal firm had froze my account for those amounts. When we called the firm, they could not even find me in their system. I had...

Default paternity judgement [ 37 Answers ]

Hi! I am in a very complicated situation. Five years ago I was named by a woman who I have never met as a father of her child. I have never been informed about it. It was a default judgement and CSE claims they sent me out a letter to address where I have never lived.Now CSE wants $ 60 000 in...

Vacating a judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Yep, you only have 30 days.

Vacating a Judgement [ 4 Answers ]

In Feb 2004 I disputed and then closed a CC account. It looks like that credit card company filed a case against me where I used to live(Texas). I am currently out of the country, I left the States in Jue 2005. The case was filed 4 months after I left the states, (Sept 2005). Should I hire...

Default judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in New York state, I had a default judgement placed against me because I didn't answer to an attorney letter, I feel I was not served properly, I want to try to get the default judgement set aside. I've been told to file a request for judicial intervention and a motion, well I found the form...

View more questions Search