Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ieatlamps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Water heater with energy saver
    I live in a big apartment complex and the apartment pays for water & sewer, our water heater won't allow us to take showers longer than about 15 min. I'm a girl, I need longer showers sometimes... I try to be quick but its just not long enough sometimes..
    I know the water heater is big enough, and I can see on the top of it that it says its been installed with an energy saver, so I'm thinking that's the problem, after about 15 min it stops the hot water from coming out, and I'm left to rinse in cool water.
    Does anyone know a way to uninstall or remove the energy saver from the water heater? Or anything else I can do?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Doesn't sound like the energy saver. Sounds like a bad thermostat or heating element. I'm a guy but a 15 min shower seems long. Takes me 3-5 minutes. I guess I just don't understand women lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Screen saver [ 1 Answers ]

How to get rid of screen saver

NJ Saver Rebate [ 0 Answers ]

Does the NJ Saver Rebate that I received in September 03 count as income on the Federal 1040 form? I itemized if that is important to know. Thank you.

View more questions Search