Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Sep 10, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I do not think it is rude at all PROVIDED, as you say, you are doing in a familiar circle. On the contrary, I think it is a proof of affection towards them AS LONG AS you do it, as you say, in view of your cousin.
    When we gather with family members it is nice to show a fair amount of informality and kindness.
    Behaving too formally may tend to show a lack of appreciation for the members of that family or a degree of arrogance on your side.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Watch the dates on old threads. The advice is still applicable here, but the post is from 14 months ago, meaning the issue is long since resolved. Doesn't mean don't post... just a good I idea to direct energy toward posters needing help presently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cookie Business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cookie recipe thst I would like to use in starting a home cookie business. How do I start?:confused:

Starting a Cookie business [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's grandmother gave her the greatest cookie recipe ever. Everyone loves them. Any ideas on how to begin a business or patent the recipe?

Cookie business [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to start a business making cookies. I have all kinds of flavors in mind. I want to know, when you start a business like this, do you have to create your own recipes to use? Can you use recipes from cookbooks, internet, etc to sell in a business. Is that stealing? I love to...

Cookie trackers [ 1 Answers ]

What are cookie trackers?

Doubleclick Cookie tracker. [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I already got rid of DSO just to find out I'm having another "die hard" spyware, this time is DoubleClick cookie tracker, Spybot, Norton, MCafee, CWshredder failed to delete this. Im really a PC newbie but I don't find funny or nice having something sending me ads and tracking my cookies....

View more questions Search