Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenixcairo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Chinese Company real or fake
    Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is
    Cbeiec.com

Please let me know anything ASAP.

Thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Maybe you can contact the Better Business Burea in your area to see if they have complaints on this company or if they can refer you .
    gjmiles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 08:20 AM
    DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WEBPAGE!

I was stupid, saw iphones and bought (paid) over 1,00AUD to them a tracking number that is fake, they blocked my emails, did not receive my calls!

Beware!

Im still going to try to get my cash back, ha ha ha!

Im well F@%ked!
    Stoneywood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I signed up with them and put an item on EBAY. It sold immediately. After a fast payment by EBAY I tried to order the product using PAYPAL payment. CBEIEC would not accept PAYPAL except for large orders. This raised a flag in that I would consider PAYPAL best for single orders and not Wire Transfers to banks.

PAYPAL is a good protection procedure and since that is all I except that has to be all they will get. I must now refund my EBAY customer with embarrassment because I currently have a 100% satisfaction level.

If there is anyone that has had a positive experience it would be good to know.

Is there anyone who knows a reputable drop ship company that they use?
    falcon124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Hi this is a fake company from what I can tell I have all so lost money but with Welcome To Our Website which looks as though it is the same company.

Did you ever manage to get your money back? If so how please advise because I also want my money back...
    dan_abrams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Cbeiec.com you mean cbelec.com?

They say they are not liable for shipping damage and it's the customers responsibility to file a claim. Well carriers do not deal with customers over damage claims, only the shipper of the item.

BOGUS, no reputable company would have such a policy.
    hereyouare Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcairo View Post
    Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is
    cbeiec.com

Please let me know anything ASAP.

Thanks
    Hi,

I've seen many people saying things like this because they are worried about buying from China due to the fact it's easy to get ripped off and there's nothing we can do about it because of different laws in UK & China.

I use a company all the time called checkasupplier. They are a UK based company and check chinese companies out for people who want to send money to China. We only ever get the basic checks as a visit can be quite expensive. But for the money they ask for the checks, less than £50 compared with the money we send over (anywhere between £500 and £5000) its well worth it for us.
    militsa_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 03:51 AM
    FAKE CHINA PHONE SALES
    Www.19mobiles.com
    Www.brandstoresite.com

Western union info:
    First name : kun
    Last name : cao
    City : Quanzhou
    State : Fujian

[email protected]
    Company name : Xiamen Cheng Man Co. ltd
    Email" [email protected]
    Phone:0086+15080396452

http://www.made-in-china.com/
    westywu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Wuxi Wander pump industry Co. Ltd. Fake company, he is a cheat, all the contact info is personal info, no company in china.

Contact Person: Mr. Alex Wan (Director)
    Company: Wuxi Wander pump industry co. ltd.
    Address: Meicun, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
    Zip/Postal: 214112
    Telephone: 86-510-88153828
    Fax: 86-510-88153828
    Mobile: 86-13338764395
    blackberry83 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 08:01 PM

I recommend a trust third party based in China, who can check chinese company's background. I once asked for their trade reference before, looks great.and checked a fake company in Shenzhen for me, lucky I saved 2500usd. I kepet her mail. [email protected], I think it's still available cause I received a blessing mail on valentine's day from her. Lol
    akanudo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 09:31 AM
    As for me if you need a products from a company in China you will have to go there by yourself and check it out, but be sure to contac the police for guildance. Never send money via western union or TT transfer.
    earns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 03:03 AM
    In China, there are indeed many similar liar. If you want the network to buy Chinese products cheap, I suggest you to relatively high profile site to make a purchase, and not deceived.
    As:
    Www.dealextreme.com
    Www.chinavasion.com
    Www.lightinthebox.com
    Www.tomtop.com
    Www.chinaewindow.net
    Www.vastwholesale.com

Best regards!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Fake orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it". Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

View more questions Search