Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolf196838 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Computer keeps rebooting
    Whenever I put a dvd or cd in my Samsung writemaster my computer reboots and keeps trying to reboot until I remove the disk.can anyone help eith this.
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:14 PM
    Try installing new drivers for the CD/DVD writer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer keeps rebooting [ 2 Answers ]

I gave my old Pentium 3, cpu 730, ram 640, to my neighbours boy, apparently he has loaded hardware on that caused a conflict, I am doing a full install of XP PRO, I had XP PRO on this computer for 4 years, no problems, the XP CD loads the files etc and formats the hard drive, says it is going to...

My Computer keeps rebooting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is cooljames--I hope to get some answers on a self inflected wound. I unchecked some of my exec start-up files because it took my computer (HP pavilion a446x with Window XP) so long to start up windows. So the joke is on me--the computer gets passed the BIOS start-up, but restarts...

My computer keeps rebooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is cooljames--I hope to get some answers on a self inflected wound. I unchecked some of my exec start-up files because it took my computer (HP pavilion a446x with Window XP) so long to start up windows. So the joke is on me--the computer gets passed the BIOS start-up, but...

Computer Keeps Rebooting [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, this is my 1st post. I have an eMachines T3265. The computer is rebooting itself shortly after windows starts. I haven't installed any new software or hardware in a month and I have had no problems with the computer before today. I tried starting in last known good...

Computer rebooting during scans [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone though a lot of problems and had to reformat my drive again. I have already installed all of microsofts patches and I am running zone alarm with AVG and ewido. Every time I try to run through a complete scan with ewido it restarts the computer. I ran AVG and everything checked out OK....

View more questions Search