Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Too much vitamins?
    Hello, I have bought a few vitamins, I did not buy the multi because it was not multi for me, so any way the vitamins are(zinc, calcium, A&d, kelp, shark and B complex with C, E and iron) is that crazy? How should I take them? And if this is crazy which ones can I take first till the bottle is empty so I can start with the rest, thank you for answering I know this is crazy but every time I go to the drug store I say I need this, today I took all of them and I feel a little sick.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Nope not crazy. I take a lot more then that a day, however my vitamins were prescribed by my holistic doctor.

The most I can tell you is that you don't need to take zinc everyday, you can get a build up in your body unless you are deficient. Take the calcium every night (it absorbs best at night) take the B complex in the AM it will give you a big boost. Kelp and shark I'm not sure of and I I would take the D with the calcium and take the A in the AM.

Make sure you take with food - lots and lots of food until you get used to it. Take them after eating. It will help that sick feeling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to take vitamins and supplements [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor has recommended that I take a B complex vitamin. When should I take this? With food or without? Any time or evening or morning? Also any recommendation on best time to take calcium with Vitamin D?

What vitamins do I lack? [ 1 Answers ]

I love the smell of tires, new shoes, leather, the smell of them gives me some kind of rush. What I need to know is why? Do I lack a certain vitamin in my diet that would do this to me?:o

Pure vitamins? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been reading up on vitammins and their affects on the immune system, so my doctor and I have decited to start using vitamin , but I have no idea where to but them from because I have also read that most store bought vitamin are not regulated on their ingridents, does anyone know where I can...

Vitamins for hair [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, someone wrote here may be 2 days ago about nutricap and sea kelp in helping hair loss and fasten the growth. My q. is, is sea klep pills or products u use on your hair (like shampoo, conditioner, etc.. ) if someone had good results with one of these (nutricap, sea klep) would u please share...

Nutrition/Vitamins [ 17 Answers ]

I'm a very picky eater.. and I don't get enough iron or vitamins.. and I don't like to eat meat that much.. and I've been getting really dizzy.. and I've had to give blood because I almost fainted.. and I keep on getting really dizzy when I get up or when I start walking around.. and I'm not sure...

View more questions Search