Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Bleeding What could it be
    Ok so on Saturday the 28th I noticed some brown bleeding. I didn't think anything of it cause on the 15th my period started and lasted about 5days.
    So I just thought it was old blood.
    But then on Sunday it turned into pink and today it's redish. Today is day 16of my cycle and I don't know what's wrong. I don't feel different. This is the third time it's happened. Happened in May and June. I first thought it was implantation bleeding, but this is the 3rd month I get it in the middle of my cycle. What is the problem?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:47 AM
    How long does this midcycle bleeding usually last? Are you on any kind of birth control?

Let me add, some women do bleed during ovulation when the egg is released from the ovary. My best advice would be to see a doctor about what is going on. It never hurts to know what is happening inside your body. :)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:50 AM
    It could be a few different things. It could be something as mild as ovulation bleeding or something as serious as fibroids. I'd make an appointment with the GYN to make sure everything is okay.

Here is a link for webmd about abnormal vaginal bleeding

Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding-Topic Overview
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 11:59 AM
    I'm not on birth control. The bleeding usually last about 3-4 days.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    I'm not on birth control. The bleeding usually last about 3-4 days.
    It could be ovulation bleeding, but I would still see a doctor. Nobody here is qualified to diagnose anyone over the internet. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Will there be bleeding? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if there will be bleeding after taking Pill 72 ?

Why am I bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I made love for the first time a couple of days ago and although it wasn't my first time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD... what I need help with is the fact that after the event it hurt me to pee and I also started bleeding... and its only a msll amount but is constant... I'm scared...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

View more questions Search