Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cil84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 11:55 PM
    80's movie about an otter
    Hi, Im trying to rememeber the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid that really disturbed me. It was about this cute little otter that, at the end of the movie, got killed with a shovel... I think it had a pictire of a rainbow and an otter on the front cover.. Can anyone help? :confused:
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 30, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Was this a movie, or a repressed memory of your past actions?
    Kidding :P
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 08:07 AM
    You were a few years off...

This is 1969's Brit flick Ring of Bright Water, starring the same couple that had been in Born Free. I am old enough to have seen this on TV or something way back in the early '70s and the shovel scene completely traumatized me.
    cil84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:36 PM
    That's it! Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

It Is An 80's Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I Can't Remember Much, I Just Remember That There Is This Guy That Is Desperate For A Girlfriend And His Friend Invents This Liquid Potion Of Some Sort That Makes Things In Magazines Come To Life, He Shows His Friend By Making A Bull Dog I Think Come To Life Out Of A Magazine By Putting The Lquid...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Movie from 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of this movie for the life of me. It's about a girl and a wolf. She is in an orphonage but leaves to find her dad. He's a logger. Along her journey she comes across a wolf who she befriends. I think it takes place in the 20's. Any help would be awesome!

View more questions Search