Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jul 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
    What kind of langues are used in Brazil
    Help,help,help!
    I want to know what kind of languages are used in Brazil?who is so kind to help me to tranlate below two words into English:

Empresa
    Thanks so much in advance!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 29, 2007, 07:19 PM
    This is Portuguese, the national language. It translates to "company" (empresa) and "city" (cidade) respectively. Many Brazilians are also relatively fluent in Spanish and English as well.
    Hope this helps. Take care. :)
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 05:21 AM

The official language in the country is portuguese, period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MUST know what kind of spider this is [ 9 Answers ]

I have got to figure out what kind of spider this is. I live in north Georgia and every one I ask has no idea what kid of spider is surrounding my porches. It's brown with yellow stripes on its legs with a black and yellow triangle on its back. Please give any info you can!! Thanks! 4049 ...

What kind of pill is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I FOUND A LIGHT GREEN OVAL SHAPED PILL AND IT HAS 93 ON ONE SIDE And 7175 on the other what kind of pill is this?

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

View more questions Search