Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chev_jeff_88 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 04:59 PM
    What should I do?
    OK this is me again and now there is another girl who keeps coming on to me and I could go all the way with this chick if I wanted to but the thing is I really like that other girl whom which recently just broke up with her old boyfriend and has came on to me once already and I don't know if I should wait for her to get it all together and make her decision or should I just have some fun with this other girl while I wait or will that just really me up??
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 10:32 AM
    I think you shouldn't be playing games. You shouldn't just mess around with a girl only cause the other girl you like is taking her time. Don't play with girls!!
    This girl that keeps coming on to you, just ignore her. As for the other girl that you like, give her time. I think sooner or later she will come to you, and it's going to be worth the wait. You could ruin your chance by messing around.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Depends... do you want a relationship or a f**k buddy? My personal oppinion, stop messing around with girls and commit to the one that you actually like/want.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 30, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I agree with LOTSOFQUESTIONS and I would also add that weather or not you had feeling for ANY gilr or no one at all you shouldn't EVER under ANY circumstances think the way you are thinking... and i could go all the way with this chick if i wanted to that is really low! You are the reason that so many girls give away their bodys thinking that you'll want their heart after. I hope the girl you like sees you for who you truly are...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search