Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    em-da-man Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Dunknow gains
    I`m asking all who used dunknow.did u gain something in the first 3 weeks of part 1?if u did,how much did u gain?please aswer
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Dunknow what you are asking?
    Tonga Pride Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Hey, I did the whole first part of dunknow ( 12 weeks or watever) and I nearly gain half an inch a week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Dunknow Real? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company, if you have the answer to these questions or there phone # please do tell:) Pleeeez Sum! Respond Assoon As Possible

Dunknow [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows How Often We Got To Do Dunknow, Like Is It 3 Times A Week Or 7 Days A Week Or Something Else! Could Someone Reply Please Asap!! thanks!!

Dunknow Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have my workout guide, but I lost my video for the Dunknow program. I need to know how to do the jump ups and quick jumps properly, the others are self explanatory. Thanks

Dunknow.com program [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.

Dunknow [ 3 Answers ]

Is dunknow a good program to order because I'm thinking about getting it if its not a good program are there any specific good programs that any of you no of well thanxs I'm out

View more questions Search