Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cgray1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Hudson Bay Remote Won't turn off Ceiling Fan
    I recently installed a 52" Hudson Bay Ceiling Fan But the remote will turn off and on the lights but not the ceiling fan,why?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Did you wire in the receiver or was it part of the fan? If you wired it, howso?

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

New Hampton Bay ceiling fan hums but doesn't turn [ 11 Answers ]

What would cause the ceiling fan to hum, but not turn the blades? We can manually spin them easily. There are two switches on the wall: one for the light and the other the fan. The light is working fine. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Hampton Bay Remote Fan Won't Turn Off [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased 5 Hampton Bay White Redington III Ceiling Fans with Remote Control & Light Kit (Model B52852WH) over 6 years ago. The fans do not have pull chains or wall switches - they can only be operated using the remote control. 2 of the fans are installed in one large bedroom with both remote...

Hampton Bay Light and Fan Doesn't turn on/remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay celling fan with a light, it suddely stopped working could a broken reciver cause it to stop working, if so I want to remove the reciver and make it manual, Beofore I toss it and buy a new one. Also what do I do with the wires that say light and motor, they are currently going...

View more questions Search