Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 09:44 PM
    Working on opt
    I am an F1 student on my OPT. I just got a job offer and they want me to work as a contractor for a while i.e. on 1099. Can I do that?
    Krish Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Oct 11, 2005, 03:29 PM
    You can do so while on OPT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ps2 not working [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all Could someone tell me the answer of what I can do here? When me ps2 was still under warranty... I had a problem with "not reading disks" error. I sent the console out for repair and when it returned... things worked fine. Now, the games will not work again! No error comes up at all...

CD-RW not working [ 4 Answers ]

The CD-RW drive is not working. It says that it cannot complete a burn or it says that it is done but there is nothing there or an incomplete burn. The drivers are up to date. Any ideas? The computer is about 3 years old and running Windows XP service pack 2. It is a Pentium 4, 2,4 gHZ and has...

Fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay fan... It was working just find for the last 4 years... I went to use it today and it won't turn on or anything plus when I turn off and on the switch on the wall I hear a click in the fan.. could this be the motor or a fuse in the fan... A friend says it's the remote but the...

Heat isn't working [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have central AC/Heat and the heat portion doesn't appear to be working. New to home and have not ever had it working. Is there any common problems that anyone can let me know of so I can check them out. When the heat is on, it blows air, just not hot air. Thanks in advance. David

View more questions Search